Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
matty4990

yes! an equaliser for the iphone app would be awesome!! 

Please Please Please. 

davidknight100

This exists as a third party addon.

I use it, it's great.

www.equalify.me

Hope it helps!

Cause_of_Chaos

I love Spotify, but if there is no equaliser, I don't enjoy my music as much as the default music app with my iTunes songs.

Equaliser for iOS Spotify please!!!

cause_of_chaos 

Zaim

Totally agree

baekalfen

Spotify was really my favorite IOS app of all time, but the lack og equalizer makes it impossible for me to listen to the music.

Today i officially downgraded from premium to unlimited because of this. If you (Spotify) want me back as premium costumer, add an equalizer.

merkarno

Please build in a equalizer, so I can change the sound for different headphones

robbiehking

This is ridiculous how Spotify has no equalizer. I have a speaker that sounds nice using iTunes with the EQ on, but on Spotify the speakers sound tinny without one. I WANT A EQUALIZER NOW!!!!! (I use Spotify on Mac OS X 10.7)

Rorusten

I agree, Spotify sounds like crap compared to PowerAmp on my HTC Sensation XL (with beats...)

HTC recently released the beats API as well, PowerAmp already supports it, Spotify should also support it.

_GingerNinja

I agree that an equalizer would be a big +, but to say that you can't enjoy music without it is a little bit extreme. if you really have to eq that much, get a better set of headphones. 

But yes. Spotify really should have the option.

Zaim

Can we have a update on this? are you going to impliment one? a 10Band EQ would be awesome. I will downgrade my package if this is not implemented. 

People saying get better earphones clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm using £50+ sony earphones, I get LOTS of bass when using it with poweramp, or on my pc. So explain ???