Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
Drumkid999

I think it would be a good idea to have an equaliser, with presets (like in iTunes + Winamp), for instance bass boost, treble boost, etc. It would also go hand in hand with the gapless playback and the other DJ-esque features!

DennyEMufc

This is pretty good, until a built in version arrives .........

http://www.equalify.me/index.php

pm59723

I keep listening to spotify at work with my mediocre earbuds, praying for an onboard EQ. Windows doesn't offer anything besides a poor excuse for a bass boost (at least on my work comp). Give me some sound control please!

RazorKiller

I Want a visual equalizer for spotify so you just open it and play.Like Windows Media player.

morningpigeon

Spotify has won me over. All it needs is an equalizer!

sbrewer1300

please please please implement an equalizer app, it is beyond required.

sbrewer1300

forgot to say for mac OS

blasphomet

This would be awesome. Sound quality is important... The streaming quality is exelent even at "low bandwith" but if we could feed it through a 10 band eq that would be amazing!

arnavagharwal

+1 This is exactly what I need too! (for Linux)

deejwalsh
I LOVE Spotify. Spotify has a great interface, great catalogue (there is room for improvement, for sure) & one of the main reasons that I chose and love Spotify is for the audio quality. That being said...I want CONTROL of the audio (quality) that I listen to...I listen with high-end earphones. Please keep making Spotify rock and give me/us an EQ!!