Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add Equalizer in Spotify

For ipod touch there is a huge need for eq because Spotify bypasses the regular Apple Sound Settings.

I use high end headphones but need to be able to fintune the settings so I can enjoy my music and tech equally.

So please, please make an EQ for the spotify app

Updated: 2015-09-17

Spotify now lets you enjoy music audio the way you want to hear it with the launch of our in-app equalizer on the iPhone and iPad.

Simply update the latest version of the Spotify iOS app and go to Settings > Playback > Equalizer to access the new feature.

If you're one of our Android friends, we already have a native equalizer which you can access inside the app under Audio Effects in the Settings. 

If you'd like to see an equalizer on desktop you can give kudos to this "Equalizer for the Desktop Version" idea. Thanks!

Comments
pascalfrings

is there an equalizer in the spotify-verion for my imac ?

sound is poor now.

Wow. I thought I'm the only one who is struggling with Android built-in EQ in spotify hehehe When I use spotify with Sony PHA-1A DAC, the bass booster in built-in EQ always become disabled. Sometimes the EQ suddenly off, even though in the settings menu it's still enabled. With Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow + DAC, sometimes suddenly the music played like slow motion and sound come out destroyed. But it's fine when using poweramp. Come on, I pay for spotify because can enjoy high res music easily. But it's useless if the player engine is sucks. I can't buy several headphones just to enjoy different music and bring along all those headphones wherever I go. If spotify don't want to invest in making good EQ, at least make it easy for third party player like poweramp to be able to play your music offline.
ghost327

The fact that spotify doesn't already have an EQ is pretty insulting. VLC media player has an EQ, sony and samsung music players have an EQ, most media related softwares have and EQ, it goes without saying. The fact spotify still doesn't have one is insane.

pascalfrings
Can Spotify respond to this ?
brtdv

How is this still something that hasn't been integrated into Spotify Desktop anno 2016?!

mathuijs

Please implliment an equalizer for while using computer that is the same as the phone app. 

How come you don't have this already? If a phone can have it how come the computer doesn't?

My PC should have ALL THE EQUALIZER OPTIONS MY PHONE HAS. 

RAW0625
Please add an equalizer option in all versions of Spotify that don't already have it. My PC does not have system level equalizer option and I really need to boost the treble in my headphones! Please treat this as an important improvement and dedicate some resources to making it happen. Pretty please? Thank you for a great service regardless of your decision! Love it!
jmole

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

HIGH-PASS FILTER, 2-POLE OR 4-POLE.

SOME OF US HAVE NEIGHBORS THAT DON'T LIKE BASS.

brendonla

The world is waiting for an EQ adjuster in Mac OS X desktop Spotify. And, frankly, the EQ available in the Android app is sorely lacking in comparison to that available in the iOS app. What gives here?

Waianaesara
There once was an equalizer in spotifys settings... What the hell happened to it?