Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] All 9999 offline Tracks assigned to a single Device

Currently there is a limit of 9999 downloaded tracks spread acress 3 devices (3333 tracks per device). This means if you have a large playlist you are stuck with a subset on a deivce or swap device. 

My idea is that this 9999 tracks be more dynamic, it should be that I can use my 9999 tracks on any of my devices and just one if I so wish. 

Please can this be implemented as it will allow a much more user friendly experience and allows people with a large playlist the freedom of having that playlist on their device without having to cut down the list or split it across devices.

Updated on 2018-09-12

At Spotify, we’re always working on improving the experience for our users. We can now confirm that we have increased the number of offline tracks per device - from 3333 on 3 devices to 10.000 tracks per device for up to 5 devices.

Comments
Jose_M

Wow! That's awesome! 😊

bomberboy467

Really pleased you've been listening.. after all this time too...  thank you... assume it will update my Galaxy when you next do a general update

wsmyth

Thank you SO Much. I can finally remove myself from this thread!

AeroZ

Great news!

maxvk

Thank you for finally implementing this.

It took 3 years... sadly...

rossisdead

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Remove-3-333-Song-Limit-for-Downloading-...

A month ago it was stated that this "will not be implemented any time soon". What changed?

jamescastells

Great news!

cyclinghfpilot

Thank you!

Rickeraymond

THANK YOU!!!!

MattSuda

OMG YESSSS THANK YOU