Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Bookmark Position in an Audiobook or Podcast

Hey there,

Now that Spotify have added a bunch of Audiobooks and Podcasts, I think it would be a nice idea to have the option to:
Pause your audiobook/podcast > go back to listening to music > and then be able to get back to your book/podcast and pick up where you left of, without having to memorize the time that you paused.

What do you think?

Have a good enough day!

< moderator edits >

Updated on 2018-10-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

We're setting this one to implemented.
Although there's not a specific 'bookmarking' feature, Spotify does now keep track of where you left off in a podcast, and store that progress for you across your devices and sessions.

If you'd like to see the same behaviour for audio books, we'd recommend making a new Community Idea for this. In the meantime, we've passed all of your feedback along to the right teams.

Thanks!

Comments
radiohead73
+1 Please implement this feature.
Blackhawks

i need this!!!

Hope they do it SOON

marbach

+1

rainerbs

+1

mckray

Guys,

Remembering playback position is absolutely essential for audiobooks and podcasts. Now that you've added the podcasts and things, you really need to implement this.

Chris2TheTop
Wann wird das Lesezeichen endlich eingeführt?
digitalimago

Please implement this feature, it's also i portant for the podcasts...

AliBerlin
Yes, we need the bookmark function
AliBerlin

As long as there is no bookmark function it would be very helpful that all capital names begins with the number of the capital! So it would be so much easier to reminder the capital of the audiobook I was listing to!

Turael
Plz implement this...