Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Browse] Bring back Appears On section

Its ridiculous that such useful feature is removed while the annoying behind the lyrics is still there instead of lyrics.

We want the Appears On section back!

Stop disabling good functions that provide help to customers!

WE WANT APPEARS ON SECTION BACK!

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're happy to announce that the Appears On section should now be back.

Thanks, and happy listening!

Comments
patty759

i was supposed to get 3 months free,i didnt. i was cbarged both June and July... This is wrong. i contacted my cc .You need to refund me!!!

remister

Why is Spotify trying to dumb down their whole ecosystem?
I saw it happen with the whole Android widget debacle. 

Now Also Appears...... This was my personal way of doing musical discovery.

I know spotify has their own algorithms of finding what type of music i like, but sometimes i like to go on the adventure alone SOLO.... and removing this feature does not help that.

Bring back what was our before, we only request......

garrettlucero

As an artist, I can also confirm that the Appears On section is literally STILL THERE in the Spotify Artist portal. I can see all my Appears On releases in my portal, just not the actual Spotify apps. Pretty sure it's still on the web player last time I checked too.

If it literally still exists within the Spotify system, why the **** would they completely remove it from the actual apps? Just add it back – it's still there. Spotify is such a joke.

GIVE US AN UPDATE SPOTIFY. So many votes and views on this thread and still nothing.

DrewDapps

Hurray they finally bought it back!!! Now pls don't do something crazy like that again Spotify, pls I love you too much.

garrettlucero

Just woke up this morning to see this... it's FINALLY back on mobile! Still ordered by "popularity" instead of chronologically but at least it's BACK. Didn't have an update or anything it just appeared.

Is anyone else seeing theirs back on mobile or is it just me? Still waiting for Spotify to give any official announcement in here...

It's not back on my desktop app yet, hopefully soon.

My Spotify mobile app version is: 8.5.65.787 on an iPhone X

IMG_3299.PNG

slr1966
I see it well. Good call! It's also back (still in) the webplayer
iaraj

IT'S BACK ON DESKTOP! Finally, thank you! Now don't ever do that ish again. Get some test users before you make such horrid decisions.

Also it's not in chronological order for me anymore, so if you could do that again that would be awesome. Used to be able to see the newest releases first.

docawk

For those seeing it back on desktop, unfortunately, there's a separate request to get the order back to chronological - 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Discover-Option-to-order-the-quot-Appears-...

Sikkday

christ alive it's finally back

colanutnm

Why is on the artist's page and not the discography? Like, that is where I build playlists from. I'm sure that making people click back and forth will really give useful data for making the case to remove it again.