Announcements

[All Platforms][Discover] Emit Sleep Playlists from affecting my Release Radar or Discover Weekly

I listen to several "Sleep" playlists to put my partner's kids to sleep at nap time and night time. Deep Sleep type sounds work best for them. I also listen to sleep playlists when I go to bed, however they are different sleep playlists that work for me than the kiddos.

I do not want to have new "sleep" type songs fill up my Release Radar or my Discover Weekly as they have been. 

I suggest an option to emit playlists from affecting my recommended playlists. It is frustrating to have all my new music be music for sleeping when it could be filled with bangers that I want to listen to in the day. 

I have been clicking the button to remove the songs I dont want to hear. However, that has not helped change the recommended songs. I believe that because I still play the sleep playlists, it confuses my recommendations. 

I frequently like (heart) songs to try to adjust this as well and that does not seem to be working. 

Updated on 2021-01-10

Hey @nickledow

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

The feature you're looking for is called Private Session. Check out this help page for more details on how to make use of it. 

Cheers! 

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-01-10

Hey @nickledow

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

The feature you're looking for is called Private Session. Check out this help page for more details on how to make use of it. 

Cheers! 

Casual Listener

Hi IVan, 

I was unable to find the Private Session feature on the Xbox. However, I was able to find it on my smartphone. 

Is it possible to start a Private Session on Xbox? 

Thanks for responding!

Casual Listener

I flagged your comment as innapropriate content -- only in order to get you to view my response after. 

Please, let me know if I am able to do a "Private Session" on Xbox. Thanks!