[All Platforms] I want my artists back even if I have just one of their songs liked

If I want to create a playlist now, I have to go through hundreds of songs that i have liked rather than just jumping to the artist's page to select what I'm looking for.  Such a HUGE waste of time.  Please return it to the way it was!

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hey!

We've changed it so now when choosing an Artist from your Artists section, you'll first be taken to a list of songs that you have saved from said Artist.

Happy listening 🙂

Comments
GingerSnap31
Casual Listener

Create your liked songs list. Many artists.

What I do is, like the song, it is sent to ‘liked’., if I love it I ‘create a folder’ With their name. I have playlists listed as ‘assorted best of’, (when I don’t want to find it)whatever

you want the title to be. After I place a song under an artist by their name I go back and while listening to it undo the green heart, it is then removed from assorted liked songs and is where it should be, under artists name! It will then be alphabetically listed. 

Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hey!

We've changed it so now when choosing an Artist from your Artists section, you'll first be taken to a list of songs that you have saved from said Artist.

Happy listening 🙂

mschildt14
Casual Listener
It would be great if what you described was true. I have tried multiple
times over the last few times and it doesn't work the way you say it does...

In "artists" there is nobody, so I first follow an artist, then click on
them through "artists" but it just takes me to their page with ALL of their
songs.

Am I doing something wrong?
nvrmnd

Not working for me either, tried it on desktop and android....

GingerSnap31
Casual Listener
So, I listen to songs, •click the green heart, those
tunes are in a playlist • ‘liked’.

I go to the •liked playlist play the song, •click on the right side, the three dots, then •click, add to playlist, it takes you to screen •’add to playlist ‘, I •click that green bar it states, then,• ‘create new playlist’.
I then •erase the title of that song that’s playing and listed, and •type the ‘Artists’ name.

I also make playlist titles assorted faves!!! Whatever you want.

I then at some point, go to playlist ‘liked’, find that artist that now has songs I love in their own playlist
folder. Or leave the duplicates.

It solves that problem, I go by artists largely.
All the songs that are suggestions you green heart go to ‘liked’ automatically!
Rene01
Community Legend

Hi @mschildt14,

For me it does like. When I click an artists i follow from the artist tab, I see the liked albums and songs.  Like this

Screenshot_20190908-231024_Spotify.jpg

Regards,

René

mschildt14
Casual Listener
Not working for me
Rene01
Community Legend

Hi @mschildt14,

It only works if you navigate via the artist tab and you must have liked a song or an album of the artis.

Regards,

René

mschildt14
Casual Listener
Did that. When I "follow" the artist it shows up under the "artists" tab.
When I go to the artist via the artist tab, ALL of their songs show up -
not the ones I have "liked".
Rene01
Community Legend

Hi @mschildt14,

all the songs? So that's not the regular artist page which would only show the top 5 songs followed with the albums etc.

Can you post a screenshot?

thanks,

René