[All Platforms][NOW] Make the "like" more powerful

Hi, Spotify community! I'm so happy for the "liked songs" feature and the library ui was updated.But same time, it make me some confused.

In old version, if I "save" the album, it also will liked all songs. When I remove the "save", the "like" remove too. But now that logic was gone. So that make my "liked songs" has many songs is not very like. Also, as the logic is gone, so I can't easily to remove the "like". I see "Like all songs" button, but where is "Unlike all songs"? :(

This version, If I "save" a album, it will savein the "Album" category in library, without "Like". That's great! When I "like" the song, it will show in the "Liked songs". Uh huh, good logic. ;)

But...is possible, can like old version that can clearly to see what I liked songs in "Album" category? Maybe can show the "like" in album page.PhotoGrid_1560995323324.jpg

Or maybe can add a "liked" filter in "Album" category or when I choose "Sort liked song" is sort by album in "liked songs", can show the album pictures. But that maybe not suitable for library's ui now. So directly change the "liked songs" playlist to category might be good choice. :D

Other ideas, maybe the category can sort by custom. Also, the "like" button of the recommended album can be changed, it has make me confused. :|20190620_090454.jpg

Updated on 2019-07-16

Hey!

It's already possible to filter and sort all songs within the Albums, Artists or Liked Songs. You can do this by dragging the list of songs down to reveal the filter. You can read here how to use the new Your Library.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-07-16

Hey!

It's already possible to filter and sort all songs within the Albums, Artists or Liked Songs. You can do this by dragging the list of songs down to reveal the filter. You can read here how to use the new Your Library.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.