[All Platforms][Other] Podcast Menu for your Podcast

Hi,

In both Apps, it could be easy to access podcasts. I think due to the increase of podcast streams it should be something to consider.

In the desktop App, there it should be a menu on the right side like all the other things we follow/added/created. The process now to access podcast it's to search by name, which does not happen with music (unless is new), we have the artist, albuns and songs we follow/like, but not with podcasts.

Spotify.jpeg

The same thing goes for the iOS app, we need to search by name. There should be a menu where I can acces all the podcast I follow with a list of the podcast files to download.

It's because of this I use another app for podcast. I would like for you to consider this question, I think it's really important.

Thank you,

André Silva

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks,

Thanks for visiting the community.

It's now easier to access your podcasts on Desktop and Mobile with dedicated Podcast menus. You can check out more info on this here.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks,

Thanks for visiting the community.

It's now easier to access your podcasts on Desktop and Mobile with dedicated Podcast menus. You can check out more info on this here.

Thanks!