Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] History that actually works (let's worry about cross-platform later)

It's 2020 so this should be fairly easy to implement: 

I envision a History functionality that shows all the songs I've played (doesn't even have to be cross-platform), in the order I've played them. 

If this is vision you can get behind, I suggest tagging the song with a time stamp. This should do the trick. 

50% of the time when I go to the history section, it says "Your history is empty", and when it does work it shows 50 songs, which leads me to believe you have a team that is trying to keep track of these manually...

Like if there is a guy in Stockholm trying to remember the last 50 songs I've listened to, then I fully understand why the list can't be longer.

Thanks. 

ps. Sorry for the tone, but I really find the UX shocking. 

Updated on 2020-07-02

Hey there @ssaraste,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here in the Community!

As you mentioned, it's already possible to view your listening history in the app - there's more info about this here.

If you're having troubles seeing the content you've listened to show up in the app, the best way to find help is our Help Boards. We'll be happy to take another look and lend a hand there.

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-07-02

Hey there @ssaraste,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here in the Community!

As you mentioned, it's already possible to view your listening history in the app - there's more info about this here.

If you're having troubles seeing the content you've listened to show up in the app, the best way to find help is our Help Boards. We'll be happy to take another look and lend a hand there.

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂