[All Platforms][Playlists] Improve personnal playlists like Release radar or Discover weekly

because I listen to a lot of soundtracks , Spotify put in these 2 playlists classical or easy listening tracks that I don’t like at all and that aren't soundtracks !
Because I’m a huge fan of latin Italian and Brazilian pop too , I’d prefer to have these genres in these playlists so I’d like to force / targeted the algorithm to suit these genres and not what he believes I like !

Updated on 2019-08-10

Hey!

You can already steer the direction of your Discovery Weekly playlist by using the Like and Dislike feature. Liking any songs you like and disliking any songs you prefer not to have recommended.

For a more genre specific playlist similar to Discovery Weekly, we recommend the Daily Mixes. Here you can also Like and Dislike.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-10

Hey!

You can already steer the direction of your Discovery Weekly playlist by using the Like and Dislike feature. Liking any songs you like and disliking any songs you prefer not to have recommended.

For a more genre specific playlist similar to Discovery Weekly, we recommend the Daily Mixes. Here you can also Like and Dislike.