[All Platforms][Playlists] Library of Playlists

I've been using Spotify since it came out and, like many people, I have thousands of playlists.

Some time ago I grouped them by genres to make them more ordered, but there comes a point where it's impossible to do.

It would be great if you implemented a feature to group Playlists and have only the groups appear.

Here's an example.

Let's imagine I have 5 reggaeton playlists, which are (as an example):

- Reggaeton maximum
- Old Reggaeton
- Slow and quiet party
- New Hits
- Reggaeton in Spanish

Instead of having those playlists together with the rest you may have, it would be nice to be able to create a library called "Reggaeton" in which those 5 playlists would appear individually (not a playlist in which everything is together, that remain independent).

Updated on 2020-04-03

Hey @miguelguti80 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management.

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png

Related Ideas

Comments
Music Fan

Hi miguelguti80,

I know exactly what you mean and have already done it. It hast to be done on the computer, or at least that's how I do it. If you right click in your playlist, it will give you the option of creating a folder. Once you created the folder you can move your playlists there. It is a great way to organize your playlists. Hope this helps.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-04-03

Hey @miguelguti80 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management.

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png