[All Platforms][Playlists] Refresh Playlists (2019)

Requested Solution:
Right Click › Refresh 

Current Problem:
I'll like a song on my computer at home, it gets added to Songs.  Yay!   Get to work and don't see that song in Songs.   Forces me to log out, then log back in just to see this.  I want to be able to request a "Refresh" and have it update my work computer with the songs I liked from home without the annoyance of logging in and out over and over each time.    Thank you.

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this idea to the Community 🙂

What you've suggested is the expected behaviour of the app: when a song is added to your Liked Songs playlist on a device, it should sync straight away and appear on your other devices without having to log out/in.

If you've noticed that this doesn't work as expected, make sure to create a thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this idea to the Community 🙂

What you've suggested is the expected behaviour of the app: when a song is added to your Liked Songs playlist on a device, it should sync straight away and appear on your other devices without having to log out/in.

If you've noticed that this doesn't work as expected, make sure to create a thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂