Announcements

[All Platforms][Playlists] Slack-like Playlist Grouping

Slack has recently come up with a way to group different channels with something resembling a folder. It was be extremely useful if you could do the same with Spotify's playlists: group them by a common factor and being able to expand / minimize a group of playlists. After using spotify for 8 years, I have about 30 playlists or more. Which means everytime I need to find a playlist or navigate my playlists it takes a while. This would fix that issue.

Updated on 2020-09-27

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Like @MartinStoichkov pointed out, you can now create Folders. You need the Desktop app to make them, but they show up on your mobile devices too.

For more information: Playlist Folders

If you want to create folders via the Mobile App, please add your vote and comments in support to this idea.

Cheers!

Comments
MartinStoichkov
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-08-02

Hey and thanks for your suggestion

Luckily that's already possible! You can create Folders. You need the desktop app to make them, but they show up on your mobile devices too.

For more information: Playlist Folders

If you want to create folders via the Mobile App, please add your vote and comments in support to this idea. 🙂

Mario
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-09-27

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Like @MartinStoichkov pointed out, you can now create Folders. You need the Desktop app to make them, but they show up on your mobile devices too.

For more information: Playlist Folders

If you want to create folders via the Mobile App, please add your vote and comments in support to this idea.

Cheers!