Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[All Platforms][Playlists] "Macro playlists folders" idea :)

Hi I'm an enthusiastic Spotify consumer, i really appreciate Spotify designs, service, and the management of the library.

I have like 2010 liked songs, so I use to have a lot of playlists (more then 80) that I use for regrouping the songs by concept or genre or emotions. I used to make a monthly personal playlist since the last 2 years, so I have a lot of caos on my playlist space. I would really like if there was the possibility to create a "Macro Playlist Folder" where you can put the normal playlists for keeping the library cleaned.

Updated on 2020-10-05

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

The option to create folders in order to group playlists (as well as the option to create sub-folders, namely, folders within the folders) is already available on Desktop. 

All you need to do to create a folder is to right-click a playlist's name and select the "Create Folder" option from the menu.

If you'd like to create a sub-folder, just right-click the folder's name and select the "Create Folder" option: you will have created a new folder within the existing one. 

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-10-05

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

The option to create folders in order to group playlists (as well as the option to create sub-folders, namely, folders within the folders) is already available on Desktop. 

All you need to do to create a folder is to right-click a playlist's name and select the "Create Folder" option from the menu.

If you'd like to create a sub-folder, just right-click the folder's name and select the "Create Folder" option: you will have created a new folder within the existing one. 

Cheers!