Announcements

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Download Audio Only

Two options when downloading a podcast:

Download Episode

Download Episode (Audio Only)

Downloading an episode of Joe Rogan on data/“cellular” or WiFi takes takes of minutes as it downloads video too. Having the option for audio only would be very convenient. 

Updated on 2020-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community!

We're pleased to confirm that it's now possible to save audio-only when downloading video podcasts. Android and iOS users can toggle it off in the app settings:

audio-only.JPG

Cheers 🙂

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community!

We're pleased to confirm that it's now possible to save audio-only when downloading video podcasts. Android and iOS users can toggle it off in the app settings:

audio-only.JPG

Cheers 🙂

Visitor

Literally still cant download audio only. Its not in settings...

Visitor

This is t possible still. No option to do this in the app. Not sure why this was even posted saying there is an option lol

Visitor

Where in my settings can i find this? I dont see it anywhere. Please help. Thanks

Is the audio only Joe Rogan only a premium option?  Why is it so hard to get this info?  

Visitor

It's under Settings > Data saver

I do not see in data saver. I have deleted and reinstalled the app.

[Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg]
Visitor

Ya its definitely not in data server. The only thing in data server is an option to set my music quality to low. My guess is that its a premium option because we cant get an actual answer. But im not willing to buy it because its not for sure. Spotify is GARBAGE

Could you just confirm or not if its a premium option so I don't have to keep looking? !!!  FFS.

Regular

There is no option available on my phone. I have updated, uninstalled, reinstalled and still nothing. Fix this immediately! I want to listen to the podcast while I am at work, I am not able to watch video.

A306B556-D29C-4E43-8001-613448C276A7.png

5F18FD59-4C0F-41BD-8DE4-A2BCE911698D.png