Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Set Alarm to start Spotify

Just thought it would be nice to wake up to a good song.  Start the day off on a good beat.   Looked through my PC, and to my suprise there was no alarm clock!  What's the deal?  Would it not be nice to be able to set a time for the music to start?  Link a playlist, best of (maybe you're waiting for a song to come out?),   Incorporate a timer into the alarm clock too.  Would be cool.

Just a thought....

Updated on 2018-07-31

Hey,

Over 3,600 of you told us you wanted to set an alarm with Spotify, and we listened!

Spotify and the Clock app from Google™ will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day.

Starting today 'July the 31st 2018', Spotify and Google are partnering to help both premium and free users on Android™ phones set their own unique alarms with music from Spotify’s 35 million track catalog. Setting a personal soundtrack to your waking moments has never been easier.

For more info on this and on setting up your alarm, check out the blog here!

If we have any info on this for other platforms in the future, we'll keep you updated here too.

Comments
factoryhands

So into this idea!!!!! This would drastically change my morning routine for the better!!! 

ilyas14

Spotify staff, you guys are doing an awesome job so far...waking up to our favorite beats would be the next best thing that could happen to us!!! So pleaaaaseee make an alarm clock app for Spotify

Martinu

I totally agree. We need this feature to wake us all up in a happy mood

efcom

hey spotify staff....

alarm (clock) and sleeping timer is something incredible important staff for an app like spotify. PLEASE implement these two elementary functions.

this idea is from 2012 and got 600 and something thumbs up. how many likes do you need befor you react? 10.000 ?

in the moment i use a sonos box, but i would prefer the original spotify.

is there some development in the moment?? For sleeping timer and alarm clock?

please give us a short feedback if these function possible in the future, something is in progress and hopefully a certain time when it would be implementate. thanks!

kind regard

efcom

bikendi13

Up!!

aichane

Up

stempster

I like this logic too.   I really like the BBC Radio app - It has an alarm clock - a sleep mode and a night time mode.  I would really use this and it would keep me on Spotify.  Thanks

realityfantasy

Hahaha. That's a neat idea.

It would be even nicer to select a playlist, and let Spotify choose randomly from that playlist each time.

michaelkdoggett
The Alarm clock is the only reason I still have Pandora. I'd like to have one on Spotify.
mister-jay

I will hope the idea will be true this year.

I love the idea to wake up with my favorite spotify song/playlist