Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Set Alarm to start Spotify

Just thought it would be nice to wake up to a good song.  Start the day off on a good beat.   Looked through my PC, and to my suprise there was no alarm clock!  What's the deal?  Would it not be nice to be able to set a time for the music to start?  Link a playlist, best of (maybe you're waiting for a song to come out?),   Incorporate a timer into the alarm clock too.  Would be cool.

Just a thought....

Updated on 2018-07-31

Hey,

Over 3,600 of you told us you wanted to set an alarm with Spotify, and we listened!

Spotify and the Clock app from Google™ will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day.

Starting today 'July the 31st 2018', Spotify and Google are partnering to help both premium and free users on Android™ phones set their own unique alarms with music from Spotify’s 35 million track catalog. Setting a personal soundtrack to your waking moments has never been easier.

For more info on this and on setting up your alarm, check out the blog here!

If we have any info on this for other platforms in the future, we'll keep you updated here too.

Comments
Brostep

Good idea, can be si cool to wake up with out playlist 

Santulio9

im 100% with you!

I want the spotify alarma in my phone right now!

anders_oslo

Huge +1 on this one.

Would love to get rid of the Sonos-app, nothing compared to the native Spotify!

Lola1991

Along the same lines as the alarm clock function others are requesting, a sleep timer would be awesome. I like to fall asleep to music. Right now I wake up in the middle of the night and have to turn it off.

lukasnies

I would love to have a alarm clock feature in all spotify app's!

It would be also absolutely great to enable Spotify Connect Speakers like AV Receivers or other Speakers with Volume default setting.

xxmonikerr

I wonder when this idea will be implemented...how many votes are still needed for this?

reszkov

many years have passed and somthing with 700+ votes, and that seems to be quite easy to implement is still being ignored...

EolivaisHandsom

Set time auto play alarm clock(STAPAC) is an awesome pitch. No other app has really implemented this and would boost up spotify users and gain new ones. This would definitely be something students would use. Getting up in the morning is such a drag!! But waking up to a certain rythym or song would be the boost or peace we need instead of the obnoxious "BEEP BEEP BEEP," that bashes us into a rude awakening. I vote for this. This would go great with a wake up playlist spotify can come up with.

Alex573

I want this so much🏄

Krowten1

Enough with the empty promises, Spotify. Your mobile app should have had alarm and timer features months and months ago (if only for your premium subscribers). Pandora has had both for years. Do it or get dumped.