Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Set Alarm to start Spotify

Just thought it would be nice to wake up to a good song.  Start the day off on a good beat.   Looked through my PC, and to my suprise there was no alarm clock!  What's the deal?  Would it not be nice to be able to set a time for the music to start?  Link a playlist, best of (maybe you're waiting for a song to come out?),   Incorporate a timer into the alarm clock too.  Would be cool.

Just a thought....

Updated on 2018-07-31

Hey,

Over 3,600 of you told us you wanted to set an alarm with Spotify, and we listened!

Spotify and the Clock app from Google™ will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day.

Starting today 'July the 31st 2018', Spotify and Google are partnering to help both premium and free users on Android™ phones set their own unique alarms with music from Spotify’s 35 million track catalog. Setting a personal soundtrack to your waking moments has never been easier.

For more info on this and on setting up your alarm, check out the blog here!

If we have any info on this for other platforms in the future, we'll keep you updated here too.

Comments
pastafazola
Yea it would. I’m doing the Apple Music 1month free trial. Thinking of switching just for this reason
Celebnor

That idea won't be any better 🙂 thanks...really

paulhulley

so we now have an alarm for adroid phone, when is an ios version coming out?

oliviamaree

Guyyyys can we please get a wriggle on and please make an alarm setting in the actual

Spotify app for IOS??? Would be amazing. 

shahnkarishma

Set Alarm to start a Spotify playlist on iOS.

I know this feature is available to Google users, so why are iOS users left out?  Please please please release this on iOS too.

SeanMP1117

I like this idea but it makes me think of the opposite; a setting to listen to spotify as you go to sleep that lowers the volume over time then eventually stops playing music.  If I can get to the point of posting a new idea I will unless someone has already posted this idea...

shevjensen

It's already a feature. If you click on the three dots on the top right, you will see a sleep timer option. 
@SeanMP1117 wrote:

I like this idea but it makes me think of the opposite; a setting to listen to spotify as you go to sleep that lowers the volume over time then eventually stops playing music.  If I can get to the point of posting a new idea I will unless someone has already posted this idea...

GeoN

Please make a deal and link up with Apple for this iOS alarm feature 🙏

YoelK

**bleep**, after 6 years they delivered. On platform. 

That's (far from) promising regarding the lyrics feature that was taken away a few years ago and never returned. They're a funny lot, those over at Spotify HQ (or wherever the people who 'listen' to us reside). 

Scarolo

It’s just ridiculous that after 9 YEARS, Spotify still didn’t manage to put an alarm clock in their app. Yes, they did it for Android, that’s great, but 6 monts later, we still got NOTHING told about any possible alarm clock feature on IOS, or cooperation with other companies, like the Google Clock for Androids. 

In the mean time, I have to use Apple Music, and I’m slowly thinking about changing of music platform. 

Come on Spotify, prove you’re worth it, and give your fans what they want!