[All Platforms][Subscription] See artists already subscribed to

Hi,

I'm new to Spotify, so I have to build up my library and let Spotify know what I like. I'm also subscribing to artists I like, but it's getting hard to remember which ones I already did.

I'd like some icon or badge next to the artist's name to see that status.

Sorry if this is a duplicate but I couldn't find an existing idea with those search terms.

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey @Oursique,

Thanks for bringing your idea to the Community 🙂

When you follow an artist, you can check their artist page to see if you're following them or not (you should see a button saying "Following" near their profile image). Alternatively, you can just head over to the Artists section to see all the artists you're following.

Hope that helps! If this isn't working as expected for some reason, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-15

Hey @Oursique,

Thanks for bringing your idea to the Community 🙂

When you follow an artist, you can check their artist page to see if you're following them or not (you should see a button saying "Following" near their profile image). Alternatively, you can just head over to the Artists section to see all the artists you're following.

Hope that helps! If this isn't working as expected for some reason, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂