[All Platforms][Your Library] QUEUE UPDATE

Currently, when playing songs off the queue you can't click 'previous' and be brought to the last queued song rather it goes back to the last song you were listening to prior to the queue. I am an avid playlist maker and use the queue to listen to new songs and decide if I want to add them to a playlist. What's been happening is, I'll forgot to add a song and then the next one starts playing and that last new song I was listening to is gone in the wind. I'd like an option to see a history of songs recently played so I can find those songs I forget to add while using the queue. Or even an update that keeps the queued song as the the previous song. Thanks

Updated on 2019-09-27

Hey @meganlux 

You can find your listening history from the Play queue or the 'Recently played' section on the desktop app. For more info check out this Spotify Answer.

For more in-depth listening history, it's worth learning about how to scrobble with Last.fm. It's a great way to keep track of what you listen in Spotify, and most other music players. You just need to link your Spotify account within your last.fm account preferences, and you'll log what you listen to. With this, you'll be able to see what you were listening at any point in time. Very useful!

This Idea is worth checking out to:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Playlist-from-current-Queue/idi-p/1586088

If possible, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-09-27

Hey @meganlux 

You can find your listening history from the Play queue or the 'Recently played' section on the desktop app. For more info check out this Spotify Answer.

For more in-depth listening history, it's worth learning about how to scrobble with Last.fm. It's a great way to keep track of what you listen in Spotify, and most other music players. You just need to link your Spotify account within your last.fm account preferences, and you'll log what you listen to. With this, you'll be able to see what you were listening at any point in time. Very useful!

This Idea is worth checking out to:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Queue-Playlist-from-current-Queue/idi-p/1586088

If possible, please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)