[Android][Connect] Add Connect/Now Playing for Bluetooth Devices

Hey,

I'm a regular user of Spotify and while browsing the internet, I found that iOS users had the Bluetooth device written in the place where ''Devices Available" is for Android users. I would appreciate allowing Bluetooth devices to be listed there when paired to make users aware of the device being used to stream.

I have also attached a screenshot I found of what I mean.

Screenshot_20190221-152046.png

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hey there @xDissr,

Thanks for submitting your idea here in the Community.

Keep in mind that we've updated the look of the Now Playing view since you submitted your idea. On Android devices, you should be now able to see the device you're using Spotify Connect to listen from.

If you're having troubles seeing this, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info. 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout over in our Help Boards if you have any questions or need more help. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day :)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hey there @xDissr,

Thanks for submitting your idea here in the Community.

Keep in mind that we've updated the look of the Now Playing view since you submitted your idea. On Android devices, you should be now able to see the device you're using Spotify Connect to listen from.

If you're having troubles seeing this, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info. 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout over in our Help Boards if you have any questions or need more help. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day :)