[Android][Music] Only play liked songs

Ever since the update, I haven't been able to just play songs I've liked by an artist. It's basically all of them or none of them. It seems like it would be a simple fix to just change it back? It's just annoying when I'm in the zone trying to do something and I have to keep stopping to skip a song I can't stand by an artist. And I'm sorry but I'm not going to make an individual playlist for every artist. That's ridiculous when we used to be able to be this previously.

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hey!

We've changed it so now when choosing an Artist from your Artists section, you'll first be taken to a list of songs that you have saved from said Artist.

Happy listening :)

Related Ideas

Comments
coudysk

Same issue, @spotify, did you even listen to users ? Once again, if you want to add new feauture, add it as optional, not permisive for all users.

jakebroulette

absolutly agree, but heres my Fix

if you still want to be able to listen to only liked songs on albums, Follow the artist > like the songs you want from the album > then  unsave the album. then, if you go to artists tab, only the songs you liked will be there, and it will only que those if you tap the first song. dont tap the actual album as that will go to the full version. 

obviously this is an insane workaround for an issue that they created, but this is how im dealing with it.

Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-09-03

Hey!

We've changed it so now when choosing an Artist from your Artists section, you'll first be taken to a list of songs that you have saved from said Artist.

Happy listening :)