[Android][Playlists] Separation between your own playlists and playlists that you're following

When I'm checking my playlists, the playlists I made myself and the playlists from others I am following are shuffled. Often when I'm searching for a certain playlist, I lose the overview. It would be nice if there were two or three tabs, one for my own playlists, one for playlists I am following and perhaps another one for all playlists. 

This holds for the mobile version (Android), but also for the desktop app and Web Player. I haven't tried other platforms.

Updated on 2020-04-18

Hey @anonynke 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management ('mine', and 'from others').

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-04-18

Hey @anonynke 

Playlist folders are already available in Spotify. In the Desktop app, right click in the playlists area, and you'll find the option to create a playlist folder. Once created, you can drag and drop playlists to the folder for better management ('mine', and 'from others').

Hope it helps. 🙂

folders_twitter.png