[Artist Page] Bring back 5 Playlists showing in the About Page

This is a feature that existed until a week or two ago and it was one of my favorites. When I was on a page of an Artist I like and if I clicked the About tab, in the bottom of the page there was a list of the Top 5 playlists which include the Artist's music. This way, I found many great playlists where I discovered more artists I liked and by opening the About tabs on their pages, I was discovering more great playlists, ...

Now, since about ten days ago, the About tab shows only the Artist bio, number of followers, monthly listeners etc, but not the Playlists which include the Artist's music. I can't think of a good idea why this feature was removed and it would be really great to have it back.

Thank you,
Emil

Updated on 2017-08-25

Hey @filterlabel you'll be happy to hear that both the "Discovered On" and "Where people listen" sections of the ABOUT page have returned!

unnamed (3).png

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-07-26

Marked as new idea.

feleciask
Casual Listener

Dear Marco,

I'm sorry but my idea is not the same with top 5 playlist. My idea is about the artist's top 5 streamers based on countries. In other words, when I open Ed Sheeran's playlist for example, I will be able to know that most of his listeners are from USA, UK, Australia, Philippines, and Indonesia, for example.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Other-Statistics-Feature-of-Listeners-ba...

Thanks

jblattnerNYC
Roadie

I completely agree. There was a feature that recently dissapeared from the "About" tab under individual artists which listed the cities where the majority of listeners come from. I liked to see by the number where the isteners for a particular artist/genre resided. It was also great to see the most popular playlists that each artist was discovered from. These lists should come back to the About tab of each artist on Spotify.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2017-08-25

Hey @filterlabel you'll be happy to hear that both the "Discovered On" and "Where people listen" sections of the ABOUT page have returned!

unnamed (3).png

filterlabel
Roadie

Thank you Spotify for listening to your users. This is a very welcome return of what is in my opinion one of the most important features for artist discovery. I just love discovering great playlists that I didn't know existed while checking the About artist tab on Artist pages. And then listening to the newly discovered playlist led to discoveries of more great new artists.

THANK YOU!!!

VinylFantasyBK

I don't have this feature back, is it not available yet?