Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse: Follow Charts Playlists

In the new desktop update, there is a charts playlist. However we cannot follow the playlist, so that we have quick access to it.

Please allow us to follow the charts playlist, as they are really good.

James

Updated: 2016-12-06

Hey @user-removed and everyone that voted for this idea. As of today you can follow CHART playlists and download them offline if you're a Premium user. Thanks for continuing to bring your feedback to the Ideas Exchange--we're listening!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.55.52 AM.png

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Implemented

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

derzelder

+1

skrichar

Yes please!  This ability was broken when the Viral 50 playlists were changed to the chart format.  It makes me wonder whether this was done by design?

mbaker42

Yes please! I'd really like to be able to listen to the charts through my Sonos, but without a way to follow the chart and have it show up in my playlists, that's not possible...

dpsmocv

+1.  I also want this for my SONOS, and there is no way to search on the chart and find it, so I am unable to listen to any of these charts.

theonly

Yes, please!

For someone who doesn't want to sort through many playlist this would be a really great option.

jeroenveenvan

+1 Need this for my RuneAudio raspberry player!

Pchende

Why has this function been removed??????

Deleted my link by accident after i updated now i cannot ad it to my offline listening like i had

Brosquito

Please do this

mbaker42

For all the Sonos owners, this has now been fixed in the latest Sonos update. Go to Spotify and there's now a Charts section. You can even use them with an Alarm. Pretty great!

Would still be great to be able to follow them in Spotify tho...