Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse: Follow Charts Playlists

In the new desktop update, there is a charts playlist. However we cannot follow the playlist, so that we have quick access to it.

Please allow us to follow the charts playlist, as they are really good.

James

Updated: 2016-12-06

Hey @user-removed and everyone that voted for this idea. As of today you can follow CHART playlists and download them offline if you're a Premium user. Thanks for continuing to bring your feedback to the Ideas Exchange--we're listening!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.55.52 AM.png

Comments
lmgonca

+1 looking for this

musicaficionado
Do agree, pls allow the users to follow charts playlist, it's really absurd not to be able to. There is another issue, the albums are not allowed to be followed, you can only save them in your music, and that's a hassle, since there's no way to organize your music. You should also be able to follow the albums, since that's the best way to organize your playlists.
Tazy93

we need this! please!

lkasdjflkjasdfa

It looks like this has been sitting as an "idea" for almost a year now.  Any update on getting this implemented?  It obviously isn't a technical limitation since this feature is already possible for other play lists such as "Today's Top Hits", so this points to a business decision.  

Please explain the business decision why offering a chart list offline is not offered to paying customers.  

DerNoobikeks
Agree.
chenhh

Agreed.  Please implement this feature.  At least in the past, we could follow the playlist.  I use Spotify mostly on a mobile device, and to navigate to the Top 50 <COUNTRY>, it takes 4 clicks and scrolling to find the option.

1. Browse

2. Charts

3. Top 50 by Country

4. <Country> Top 50

Four clicks and some scrolling may not seem like a lot, but to do it repetitively every day for a playlist that you like is too time consuming.  Allowing us to Follow or at least Bookmark the playlist to enable just 1 click would be ideal.

guialexandre

+1 PLEAAAAAASE!

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2016-12-06

Hey @user-removed and everyone that voted for this idea. As of today you can follow CHART playlists and download them offline if you're a Premium user. Thanks for continuing to bring your feedback to the Ideas Exchange--we're listening!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.55.52 AM.png

yirimusic

@meahtenoha
I'm a premium user and unfortunately I still can't follow Charts.
I've tried on the Web player, Desktop App, iPad App and iPhone App. [PS: All Apps already updated]

theonly
@meahtenoha I still can't follow Charts. Have been a premium user for 2 years. Tried the desktop app and android app (version 7.1.0.1025 armV7). Do you know a solution? Thanks in advance.