Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm

Scrobbling to last.fm is a big part of listening to music for some people. 

Spotify Connect should support scrobbling to last.fm (although I am not sure how it could be implemented!). 

Updated on 2018-12-14

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this idea in the Community.

We’re excited to announce that scrobbling with Connect is now implemented. If it's not working, head to the 'Apps' section on your Spotify account overview and disconnect Last.FM. Then head to Last.FM and reconnect to Spotify. This should help 😄

Happy scrobbling!

Comments
Essentle

Please add this feature. I find it very unbelievable that listening on my phone scrobbles to last.fm just fine, but when I use the connect to chromecast scrobbling stops even though the tracks are still technically playing on my phone and I am controlling the tracks played from there. 

Guylike

Please add this, as a loyal last.fm scrobbler and Spotify user through amazon echo this should be a given

ryankrol

Any moevment on this? Scrobbling is essentially wiped out for me because of my listening habbits with Spotify.

Jurr_on

Come On spotify! Still not supporting this feature? Very disappointing.

sur1v

Last status update was: 2015-07-16

Really Spotify?!

Mic1307

That's really poor, Spotify. 

Mic1307

It beats how this cannot be supported. An open request for over 2 years, yet Spotify do NOTHING.

Why support scrobbling in the first place actually? Remove it from the app too, stop meddling about so half-heartedly! 

Honestly!

hans-jürgen

You can scrobble your Spotify plays on Amazon Echo to Last.fm now as well as with other devices like Chromecast or Spotify Connect, see this announcement (enable it in your Applications settings😞

https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-scrobbling-beta

lemoncjo

shame on you Spotify ... 

huzzakawah1

This should really be more of a priority. With so many devices to connect to now, I'm finding myself using more of them to listen to music to.

I listen to music on Spotify connected with my Amazon dot all day but get a little irked that none of it gets scrobbled.