Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm

Scrobbling to last.fm is a big part of listening to music for some people. 

Spotify Connect should support scrobbling to last.fm (although I am not sure how it could be implemented!). 

Updated on 2018-12-14

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this idea in the Community.

We’re excited to announce that scrobbling with Connect is now implemented. If it's not working, head to the 'Apps' section on your Spotify account overview and disconnect Last.FM. Then head to Last.FM and reconnect to Spotify. This should help 😄

Happy scrobbling!

Comments
hans-jürgen

Scroll up two postings.

Peter_k

Happy to see scrobbling is now working as expected - thanks Spotify!

Please update the status of this idea. Anyone who ends up at this page may not understand it's solved and comment without reading the other eighteen pages.

hans-jürgen

Updating the status here (and on all other related ideas and threads) is a good idea, maybe it hasn't happened yet, because Spotify did not implement the overall Spotify Scrobbling (Beta) feature. 😉 Here is the link to the official Last.fm announcement again:

https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-scrobbling-beta

foolishstar

Please add this feature!

Lekrofon
No signs of scrobbles from my connect device. Any info on how to enable
this feature?
hans-jürgen
mihkeljaatma

any update to this? - sorrry: didn't see previous already before

Strernd

This should be fairly easy to implement. Why don't you move the scrobbling to the server side, at least the servers know what we're listening on, regardless of the device.

JavierJMED

As last.fm users, scrobbling is a big part of our music habits. Spotify shoud add scrobbling support for all third party services and devices.

borisaelen

Ahhh now I understand why my last.fm is so empty 😞

Big dissapointment because I cant access my stats at spotify can I?

I wanna know which song i listened to most in 2017