Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify availability in Mauritius

Hello, the Mauritian community would be so grateful if you could make Spotify available in Mauritius.  It is the best music platform out there. While studying in Singapore, I was using Spotify, and couldn't help but notice that its the best.  Please take our request into consideration.  Thank you 🙂

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey everyone,

Thank you your patience!

We're so happy to confirm that Spotify is now available in Mauritius. You can take a look here for more info.

Happy listening and stay safe!

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-11-28

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Purple_Arrow

Really hope this gets available in Mauritius sooner

AvishR

I really wish spotify was available in Mauritius. Netflix has been availble in Mauritius for a bit now, and I don't think they regret it so far, so I don't see why Spotify would be available as well. Even though people don't vote on the post, that does not mean they will not buy premium or even use spotify, they don't know the existence of this so they can't vote. As a Mauritian I know a lot of people who use spotify through a VPN as you can't use it without. Spotify could run a test period over the course of a year to see the response and see if it is worth, or not.

Afr0m4n

I would really like to have Spotify and Spotify Premium as well in Mauritius. It's the best place to get all the music you would like to listen. Please make it real guys. Thanks a lot!

KreshanHD

Is this request still going on or has it been dropped ?

Afr0m4n

I don't know. I think we need more kudos for the post itself.

BTSCOMETOSA

100 VOTES!! CONGRATULATIONS

Afr0m4n

@talia19 Will it be considered then?!

BTSCOMETOSA

@Afr0m4n I REALLY HOPE SO ANGEL... I am a BTS fanpage and im really hoping that mauritius is able to get Spotify!

i'm no admin so im not 100 sure! but the enquiry should've gone through processing by now! best of luck

cedroid09

Hello Spotify team,

We’ve been requesting this for years now.

Can you please make it happen?