Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Israel

Hey Spotify team,

Please make Spotify available in Israel! I loved using your app in Australia, and now, in Israel, I'm feeling the loss.

Updated on 2018-03-16

Spotify was launched in Israel earlier this week. Happy listening!

Comments
hadary72

Yes, please launch in Israel!!!

Thanx!!! 🙂

kadmielm

Yeah, we're all waiting.  Seems to me you're not trying so hard to launch in Israel.  Apple did it.  So????

How 'bout it?

Sufyan

Id be happy to see Spotify in Israel, It's a great app.

K3S3M
Well 273 Votes is somthing going on? You need to come here
Tyty9

I live in Israel either and while I lived in the US Spotify was my main music source and im really missing it.

I hope you guys will open the usability in Israel soon!

ofiryaron

Why is this delaying so much, it was already published and known that you've started to sign a deal to enter the israeli market half a year ago, it's long past the date that was published initially and as for today there isn't even an estimation or reason for the delay

Now, that being said I do understand that there could be difficulties in the proccess and would like to mention that the majority of listeners to spotify (in israel - through proxies) listen to music in english and signning deals with hebrew-owning labels is not a mandetory step for us (I'm talking on behalf of a huge and continue on growing group of people - please take a look at 'spotify israel' on FB)

so please Spotify, act with transparacy and tell us if this is happenning, people are starting to give up and move on to an infirior services, like Apple Music whos totaly open in Israel btw (and free for the first 3 month)

search620
Your message is point for me?
CONOI
The message point is, they are going so slowly has 3~4 years... I recommend use internacional credit card, that I’m doing with my Spotify.
And works!
CONOI

Guys it’s so simple make Spotify, works at Israel without vpn.....

https://www.spotify.com/il/why-not-available/

Change the end of that link to “Spotify.com/us” and log in to your account at computer browser, and no Easter Eggs or Secrets.... Add a payment to one year of streaming.

Please, no stress try to fix by yourself dudes!
Thank you.

PikaIL

I want Spotify in Israel!!