[Country] Spotify in Palau

Currently the Republic of Palau, an island nation (once a territory of the United States, like Guam, but now independent) does not have streaming access to Spotify. Please update your policies and allow all Micronesians to use Spotify! We love it and want to have the same access to music streaming services as islands owned by the United States do. 

Oceania_UN_Geoscheme_-_Map_of_Micronesia.png

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience!

We're so pleased to confirm that Spotify is now available in Palau, as pointed out by @MattSuda, you can take a look here for more info.

Enjoy your music!

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-07-21

Marked as new idea.

steve344
  1. Please add the album 'Showroom of Compassion' by Cake.  It might be my favorite album of all time and it breaks my heart I can't listen to it on your service.  People need to hear it!  I know Cake fans that didn't even know it existed but have loved it.  This is Spotify - a means of disseminating music to people that they would love to hear, thank you!
metita

You shouldn't get independent 😛

Just kidding.

Give Palau the same rights folks! C'mon! Be cool!

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Palau, Micronesia, and more

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

Elena
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-02-27

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience!

We're so pleased to confirm that Spotify is now available in Palau, as pointed out by @MattSuda, you can take a look here for more info.

Enjoy your music!