Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Serbia

Please consider allowing Spotify in Serbia.

There are a lot of people doing various hacks in order to get the premium account, it's so frustrating that we can't use it like the rest of the world.

🙏🏻

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
fenomcrafter

When is this happening?? 
Why I cant vote 

miksat

For 2 years now, i've been having to turn on a vpn every 14 days so i can use spotify here. What's the point of having Serbian artists on spotify when the Serbian people can't even listen to them?

fenomcrafter
Exactly there are many Serbian Artist witches are uploading their music on
Spotify, Why wouldn't Serbian people also get then Premium
accounts subscription
Fannste94

Please make Spotify available in Serbia!

antoniaa1005

we just wanna listen to music too **bleep**

selenium

Please, bring Spotify to our neighbours from Serbia!

Greetings from Bulgaria!

BesnoPile

Please for the love of god we just got Netflix and it's doing soo good, we want spotify too 😞

milan022

I want spotify premium in Serbia i use this service but its free version,please come to Serbia

iceivan

Can we please get spotify in Serbia?!?!
Getting premium became almost impossible. You need to buy gift cards from shady sites or getting friends to buy you a premium from spotify available countries. Or be stuck with free account witch means using proxy every 14 days, not being able to play many songs due to country restrictions and only 5 skips per hour, which sucks. Soo please get us spotify and take our money.

Darchibaldo

it will be great if this idea get working