Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country][Subscription] Add Premium Family for South Africa

Welcome to South Africa, Spotify 🙂 

Your amazing family plan, would be a great + welcome addition here. Being able to easily, and cheaply, sign up my family under 1 account would make billing a breeze.

And shame, my technologically challenged mom and dad (who type in 'google', into their Chrome URL bar so they can search for google, and then google something) wouldn't know where to start in setting up billing and all that... Being able to manage this for them via my account, would be amazing.

Thanks kindly - for your attention to the above, and for coming to SA.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange!
Listening together as a family is about to get even better - Spotify Premium Family is now available in South Africa.

Getting started is easy - just visit spotify.com/family, follow the steps to create your Premium Family account, and invite family members you live with.

Comments
21ps6w7npsqoqdp

im battling to find where i can upgrade my premium to family, please help

chodeva
Sorry to disappoint you but there is no premium subscription available for
South Africa
Melody
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange!
Listening together as a family is about to get even better - Spotify Premium Family is now available in South Africa.

Getting started is easy - just visit spotify.com/family, follow the steps to create your Premium Family account, and invite family members you live with.

chodeva

Wow finally!! This is the best news

geoffbudge
It took forever but is a welcome addition! R20 a month more than Apple Music but it does work with Amazon Alexa, while Apple does not
ECK1977

Awesome - thanks for listening to the requests!

ludicer

This is great news!

GilesW

YAY!!!! This is great news. Pity we had to wait so long. But better late than never

brainb

Goodness, 2 years after launch. Thanks for finally adding it.

mystic1

Just want to let everybody who commented on this forum know that they released the family plan! My family and I have signed up and cancelled our Apple Music Family plan today. Thanks Spotify! Smart move doing thing during lockdown 😅🤣