Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country][Subscription] Add Premium Family for South Africa

Welcome to South Africa, Spotify 🙂 

Your amazing family plan, would be a great + welcome addition here. Being able to easily, and cheaply, sign up my family under 1 account would make billing a breeze.

And shame, my technologically challenged mom and dad (who type in 'google', into their Chrome URL bar so they can search for google, and then google something) wouldn't know where to start in setting up billing and all that... Being able to manage this for them via my account, would be amazing.

Thanks kindly - for your attention to the above, and for coming to SA.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange!
Listening together as a family is about to get even better - Spotify Premium Family is now available in South Africa.

Getting started is easy - just visit spotify.com/family, follow the steps to create your Premium Family account, and invite family members you live with.

Comments
boonkisak

Yes, please!

AMPeD_ZA

+1 here

Only reason I still have apple music over spotify is because there isnt a Family option on Spotify yet.

Please add the Family plan so I can join Spotify 🙂

pdeswardt1

+1 Bring it ! NOW !

Wickeddog

why cant it simply be added as its available in other countries 

alvinbar

+1 , welcome to SA.

+100, please give us family subs.

IainA

Could you give an indication as to when Spotify family is likely to come to South Africa? I am currently subscribed to the deezer family service and won't move across to Spotify until you have this option. 

Trippie

Welcome to South Africa!    I've been waitng a long while....When will premium family be available?  

MattJettB

pls have family plan in SA soon otherwise i might have to look at google play or apple music

schminnie

Agreed. Please bring the family plan to Spotify, otherwise I'd have to go back to Google Play Music, and I really don't want to do that.

Zweman

Here too, no family plan no subscription