[Credits] Show Credits also on Mobile

One of the biggest progresses in a while has been that songs finally have their credits displayed, but this should be conveniently available on all platforms. Clearly it ain't the major part of users which are interested in this feature, but I can sincerely assure that hundreds thousands of us are still interested to see the names of the artists who bring all this music for the world.

Updated on 2019-03-25

Hey Folks, 

It's now possible to check out the song writing credits on songs. To take a look, just right click on desktop or click the three dots on mobile on a song and select 'Show Credits'. 

Thanks!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-13

Marked as new idea.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-03-25

Hey Folks, 

It's now possible to check out the song writing credits on songs. To take a look, just right click on desktop or click the three dots on mobile on a song and select 'Show Credits'. 

Thanks!

NewHireOnFire
Casual Listener

Any idea when this feature is rolling around on Desktop, if it hasn't rolled out to all devices yet? I don't see the option to show credits, per instructions given.

Rising Star 1 bennialbrecht
Rising Star 1

Wow - I just found the feature and I really like it! Important for music professionals and interested fans. Keep going!

Hey there @NewHireOnFire,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

If you're still having troubles seeing this feature, we'd recommend heading to one of the relevant boards in our Help section and start a new thread with the issue you have. We'll do our best to lend a hand there :)

Have a lovely day!