Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Daily Mixes] Save Daily Mix offline

Anyone else think spotify should make daily mixes offline? I know it uses alot of music but what if it doesn't need to download every song. There should be an option that allows you toggle between saving a mix offline that day. For example if you wanted to toggle it so it downloads, it will download the first 30 songs of the mix. But the only bad thing is that you will need to do it manually everyday.

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hi folks.

You can download Daily Mixes now, so for all intents and purposes that encompasses the core of this idea.

For that reason I've set this to Implemented.

Comments
Simplebetty17

Make this happen. I love them but if I can't download or follow it makes it kinda silly to even have. #SuperIdea

overplayedsongs

It doesn't even have to be fully offline, but if I could download a current version of the mix, then if some song change I do not mind to stream them. It wouldn't be offline but rather "data saving" version of the mix. 

nickyc88

Awesome idea - today's mix is one i'd like to keep forever 🙂

Mrazurefusion

I'd like to be able to do this because I go camping/hiking etc a lot and can't always guarantee data connectivity.

I think the daily mixes are brilliant and I get that they are 'organic' but a snapshot would be brilliant.

Integer93

Great idea.

If Spotify would enable this, I would definitely buy premium just for that. 

Fissy

I totally agree with you! I really love daily mix, made for me! I really would listen when it's offline! 

anotheraudioguy

Agree. Frustrating to see a playlist without ability to save offline. On a plane now and I won’t be able to finish this playlist. I’d rather not have the option of promoted daily mixes if it doesn’t support the app’s basic functionality.

jha13

I would love to be able to download my daily mixes. Daily mixes are a huge reason for which I love spotify 

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-09-10

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

There is a loose workaround you can do to get a similar playlist - Just head to one of your Daily Mixes and make a radio playlist from one of the tracks. This will give you a similar selection to what you'll find in your Daily Mix which you can download for offline listening.

Thanks again!

Goodman
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hi folks.

You can download Daily Mixes now, so for all intents and purposes that encompasses the core of this idea.

For that reason I've set this to Implemented.