Dedicated Android Tablet Support

I have an Android Tablet, need more support for it.

Spotify's looking pretty good on Android tablets now.
Comments

has emerged as the version of spotify for ipad would be fair to do the same but a version for android tablets

Community Legend

Updated to remove Honeycomb from the title - all Android tablets should be supported.

Realistically, the latest version of Spotify should run just fine on tablets ... but only in portrait mode. This needs fixing.

Regular

Yes... could we at the very least have screen rotation?

"Android tablets to overtake iPad in 2013"

Could this convince you?

Roadie

Come on guys, only 37 kudos for this?  There's gotta be a lot more of us out there; make this a priority!

This needs to happen now!!!
Regular

I just tried the app in my Android tablet (Asus TF201, with keyboard) for the first time, and lost 10 min trying to configure the rotation... before understanding there is no such thing, and it's only the smartphone app in bigger... I'm so disapointed it's a shame.

AT LEAST allow the rotation, right now, please ! (portrait screen with a keyboard is NOT convenient)

Later, the app should be almost the same than desktop version.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented
Spotify's looking pretty good on Android tablets now.
user-removed
Not applicable

Pretty good? Are you kidding? Just big no-need cover image. No other content.

Tablet app doesn't work on 7" tablets - they get mobile version (no rotation, shuffle play only) - 7" tablets represent the biggest demographic in android tablets, seems a really silly move to not treat them as tablets!