Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Bring back add album to queue option

I already miss the extra right-click options that were removed with the new desktop update. I would often add entire albums to my queue but I can no longer do so with the new update. I'm not sure whether it was completely removed or just moved, but I miss having it as an immediately accessible option. Please consider bringing it back!

Updated on 2021-01-01

Thanks for coming to the Community and sharing your feedback with us!

Your voice has been heard and this is now implemented into our current test version of the 'New Desktop Experience'.

Feel free to share any further feedback related to this feature, or the new test version in general, here.

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey @ftaang,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Resa595

I miss adding albums and playlists to the queue and playlists on Android. I think IOS users can do that. With the Computer software I don't have that problem, because u can simply select all "Ctrl + A" and add it to were ever you want or even drag and drop 

harribaer

They didn't just remove the add album to queue option, they removed all features which separated the desktop app from the web player by simply replacing the desktop app by the web player for randomly choosen users.

Please vote here for being able to switch between the versions (or cancelling the test or upgrade):

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Allow-an-optional-switch-between-desktop-and-web...

ParentalControl

We need this back. I understand the web player interface is the future for Spotify but don't force the new web desktop player without these and other fundamental feature.

BobtheGr8Gamez

I feel like it would be better to add the feature to all devices than to remove a good feature from the only place that has it. Why go through with the coding to just remove it a bit later? 

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-01-01

Thanks for coming to the Community and sharing your feedback with us!

Your voice has been heard and this is now implemented into our current test version of the 'New Desktop Experience'.

Feel free to share any further feedback related to this feature, or the new test version in general, here.