Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Daily Mix on Desktop

I love love love the daily mixes on my phone, why can't it follow onto my computer?  That would make me so happy! 

Updated: 2016-12-16

We’re excited to announce that Daily Mix is now available on Desktop under Your Music. Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get Your Daily Mix. Enjoy!

Comments
dtoio

I use the Mac deskptop app for 95% of my listening (8-10 hrs/day). My iPhone can't handle this amount of listening. Daily Mixes on the Mac app would keep me rockin' longer. 

mcovey321
  • Yes please add to desktop, and do not get rid of this feature it is awesome!
dtoio

Hello all,

There is a workaround:

1) Go to one of your daily mixes on your mobile device, scroll down a bunch to load lots of songs. 

2) Click (...) in upper-right corner and save as playlist. 

3) Go to desktop Mac/PC app, play the newly created playlist.

4) Enjoy!

gvespucci

+1000!!! 🙂

doctorbobster

You can have your Daily Mix on your Desktop thusly:

1. From your smartphone Spotify app, create a new playlist for this purpose.  (Mine is called Daily Mix Mixed.)
  2. From your smartphone, select the Daily Mix playlist of interest.
  3. On the top/right of the screen, select the three horizontal dots to bring up the "Add To Playlist" option (see picture)
  4. The next screen will allow you to add to the playlist you created, or any other playlist (see picture)
    Spotify.jpg
purziani

También deseo tener estas listas disponibles en mi PC, trabajo todo el día en mi computadora y uso mas Spotify desde mi escritorio que desde el celular.

Hej,

so richtig sehe ich hier nicht durch. Hoffe mal das es hier okay ist, wenn nicht bitte eigenen Threat oder so erstellen.

Es wäre genial wenn man in Zukunft auch einen Mix / Zufallswiedergabe seiner kompletten favorisierten Songs / Künstler abspielen könnte und nicht wie bisher nur von einer Band oder Playliste.

Musikalische Grüße

Nordmann

runflyswim

So, the other way to get daily mixes working on your desktop without having to save it as a playlist.

1)Start playing the daily mix on your phone

2) Open the desktop app

3) Click on the option at the bottom app to switch playing to your desktop.

purziani

@runflyswim muy agradecido por su tiempo, si asi lo hago, lo interesante seria poder ver el listado de temas en el escritorio, de esta forma solo se puede escuchar y ver 1 tema a la vez.

very grateful for your time, if I do, it would be interesting to see the list of topics on the desktop, this way you can only hear and see one topic at a time.

purziani

@runflyswim muy agradecido por su tiempo, si asi lo hago, lo interesante seria poder ver el listado de temas en el escritorio, de esta forma solo se puede escuchar y ver 1 tema a la vez.

@runflyswim very grateful for your time, if I do, it would be interesting to see the list of topics on the desktop, this way you can only hear and see one topic at a time.