[Desktop] Easy access to current playlist after re-opening app

I often listen to other people's playlists. Every day, I open Spotify on my Mac and have to manually go back and find the playlist I was listening to if I want to do any kind of interacting with it. Yes, I can see what songs are coming up in Play Queue / Queue, and I can see what songs I have played in Play Queue / History, but that's not the same as actually being on the playlist page. What if I wanted to follow the playlist, for example, or add it to my sidebar?

What I'm envisioning as a solution is an indication of some kind in the Now Playing pane that Spotify is playing a playlist. The playlist name, for instance, or at least some kind of badge.

Updated on 2019-08-17

Hey!

You can click on "Recently Played" on the left side of the screen and you'll get a grid with all Playlists and Albums you've recently listened to. If you'd like to know where in a playlist you have left off, we recommend voting for this idea.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-17

Hey!

You can click on "Recently Played" on the left side of the screen and you'll get a grid with all Playlists and Albums you've recently listened to. If you'd like to know where in a playlist you have left off, we recommend voting for this idea.