Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Podcasts] ''Your episodes'' available on desktop

I love the "my episodes" feature on IOS which lets you save podcast episodes for later. However, why doesn't this exist on Mac? It is so annoying to find all these cool episodes and then I can't save them! Please make "my episodes" a feature on Mac Spotify. 

Thanks!

Updated on 2021-10-05

Hi all,

As part of regularly reviewing all ideas, including closed ones, we stumbled upon this one.

We can confirm that this feature is now implemented in the desktop app:

image.png

Seems our developers agree that this is a good idea!

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2021-01-05

Hey @srzeid2000,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

iammattp

Seriously, how is this not a thing already? Every other playlist is accessible from mobile and desktop, why is this one any different? Seems like a bug that's being treated as a feature request. Love Spotify but there's a lot of work to do on the podcast side.

srzeid2000
Right!!! I really hope they do something about it!! This needs to get a
certain number of likes for them to care so help me out lol
yitty

Now that I've moved all of my saved episodes from Playlists to My Episodes, I've totally lost access to them on desktop or web. Wish there was more of a seamless experience between devices.

sushiibear

I thought I was the only one with this issue but it turns out they just didn't bother. Can't believe they need a certain number of votes to actually care and do it. 

lfast

Spotify is very spotty about its Podcast features. Mobiles have the best coverage, then Windoze/Mac and last on the list is Linux. Very sad that they can't get Podcasts working consistently across platforms.

anonnano

Echoing the above comments! It won't seem to let me vote for this idea, but a solution is needed!

freefloating

Calling this a 'new idea' while it's available on mobile apps? 😉

Obviously, that needs to be a desktop feature as well.

Thanks in advance.

StefanCGN

Maybe Spotify should remove the Podcast feature from desktop at all when they're not going to offer Your Episodes on that platform, because that renders it pretty much useless. 😅 At least to me.

jillbarvin16

Spotify must be short of developers, it's a little lame to ask for votes to improve important stuff like this, even more when it's a paid application.