Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Podcasts] ''Your episodes'' available on desktop

I love the "my episodes" feature on IOS which lets you save podcast episodes for later. However, why doesn't this exist on Mac? It is so annoying to find all these cool episodes and then I can't save them! Please make "my episodes" a feature on Mac Spotify. 

Thanks!

Updated on 2021-10-05

Hi all,

As part of regularly reviewing all ideas, including closed ones, we stumbled upon this one.

We can confirm that this feature is now implemented in the desktop app:

image.png

Seems our developers agree that this is a good idea!

Comments
ameralameddine

Yeah with the great recent overhaul of the desktop app, I was hoping they would add this, I wonder if there's good reason it's not there, it should be pretty straightforward to do it.

captainsharmie

this feature is even more imperative now that they have ruined the iOS app. i am about to stop paying premium unless some of this is fixed.

kimvic

Please add the "Your Episodes" podcast playlist to playlists in the desktop app! It's so weirdly inconsistent that this is not a thing. I use the feature on mobile but use my desktop at home while cooking, cleaning, getting ready for work. I have to open my phone, look at the Your Episodes list, and then search for the name/episode on the desktop to play it. What a strange user experience!! Requires two devices just to listen to a podcast you are subscribed to.

Jacob
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 50 votes in 3 months! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

user_3

It looks like this idea has been implemented; it is now possible to see "Your Episodes" on the desktop app.

Luke
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-08-20

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (180 Kudos in the last 6 months). 

To keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

Other Spotifyers will still have the opportunity to leave a like on your idea and should it reach enough votes, it'll become a Live Idea again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-10-05

Hi all,

As part of regularly reviewing all ideas, including closed ones, we stumbled upon this one.

We can confirm that this feature is now implemented in the desktop app:

image.png

Seems our developers agree that this is a good idea!

srzeid2000

Amazing! Thank you! That's so cool-- I didn't think anyone would even ever see my idea let alone implement it!