[Desktop] Student Discount in Switzerland

Hello

I just found out that there was some sort of student discount while watching a youtube video comparing apple music and spotify. This student discount quickly intrested me as I have been paying full price for spotify premium for the last year. I went on to the spotify website but was not able to find out how I can redeeme my student discount. After doing some reasearch with no answers I contacted spotify and found out that this is not world wide. If students in the US get a discount I dont know why students in switzerland don't. I think that the spotify student discount should also apply to switzerland so more students can enjoy great music.

Thanks

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-08-02

Marked as new idea.
You might also want to add your kudos to an idea about a worldwide student discount here.

bocer99

Definitely! Personally, I will not pay for Spotify Premium, but I am in when the students discount also applies for students in Switzerland.

zerberus

Same here, whole EU has student discounts and Switzerland doesn't. It's not like we're paying already enough for premium...

zenhaeus

It would only be fair to let swiss students profit from student discounts.

Samuel7
Roadie

have any offer for EU students? 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-08-01

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Good news!

The student discount is now available in Switzerland 
https://www.spotify.com/student

If you are still a student, check it out.

https://press.spotify.com/2017/04/19/spotify-premium-for-students-launches-in-33-new-countries/

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Hey Switzerland! Spotify Premium for Students is here

students.jpg

leboeufflorian
Composer

I want the same intelligent artificiel as well as of the movie "Iron-Man" JARVIS.