Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover Weekly] Like & Dislike Buttons

While discovering new music is of course full of adventure and wonder when you find music you've never heard of, especially when you fall in love.
The spotify personalized discover weekly playlists was a phenomenal idea and so far I'm loving my playlist. But there's a song on there I KNOW I don't like, and I wish I could ban that artist from ever showing up again.
If developers added a like or dislike button, or even a ban artist feature, it would make discovering music more personalized. If you know you don't ever want to discover another Kenny Chesney song ever again, you should be able to voice that. If you like discovering a certain kind of song, that "like" should be heard so you can discover more of it. I'm looking forward to my next playlist, I just wish it was more "personalized".

Updated on 2018-07-03

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this idea in the Community.

We’re excited to announce that Like & Dislike Buttons have now been made available for Discover Weekly.
Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get rocking with any updates.

Thanks!

Comments
gvankleef
It has been more than a year ago that I suggested to add a ‘delete from this list’ button in the Spotify Release Radar and Discover Weekly list.
There are songs that I don’t like and it seems easy to me to ad such a ‘delete from this list’ button.
We are now more than a year later and nothing is changed….. SHAME SPOTIFY!!!
Guus van Kleef
gvankleef

It has been more than a year ago that I suggested to add a ‘delete from this list’ button in the Spotify Release Radar and Discover Weekly list.

There are songs that I don’t like and it seems easy to me to ad such a ‘delete from this list’ button.

We are now more than a year later and nothing is changed….. SHAME SPOTIFY!!!

Guus van Kleef

pgetsos

Banning artists from Radio-Automatic queue would be awesome

backupchet

Please implement this feature.  I'm a family subscriber and I've been hoping to see a downvote option for a long time.  Not completely sold on downvoting an entire artist because other songs from that artist are sometimes liked.  Simply downvoting a specific song would help make my Discover Weekly mix more personalized!

Baylor74ish

PLEASE add this feature. I am exhausted of the same **bleep** being in my release radar, even though it's not like anything else I listen to. 

Sent

Hi

I had dislike on free version but missing on premium. 

skdiscala83

I'm sure that you guys are keeping up with what we're listening to and what we're skipping, so why do I keep getting woman abuser Chris Brown in my Discover Weekly and suggested music when I have never allowed one of his songs to play for more than 10 seconds? 

sunlyn22

Yes! As a premium user I should be able to customize my experience and eliminate music I don't want to hear.

brencasey

Get on with it and implement. I had Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull this morning's Release Radar. For goodness sakes.

requeteyo
😉