Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't automatically follow the creator of the playlist when I follow a playlist

I notice that when I follow a playlist, the creator of the playlist is automatically added to the list of people I follow. I don't want this.

Please turn off the automatic addition of playlist creators to my following list.

Thanks everyone for voting! We've improved our Follow feature to not automatically follow the playlist creator when following a playlist. You can now choose if you would like to follow the playlist creator. And of course thank you to the original idea creator @osm.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 11.03.26 AM.png

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Vihar

very annoying. please fix

chazbot7

Much agreed. Spotify asks if I want to continue following the user, but regardless of my answer it will continue to follow them. Also strange that their facebook updates show up my news feed... All I want is a playlist, not what the creator is doing with their Friday night!

Geydeee

I agree

Rorey
Status changed to: Implemented

Thanks everyone for voting! We've improved our Follow feature to not automatically follow the playlist creator when following a playlist. You can now choose if you would like to follow the playlist creator. And of course thank you to the original idea creator @osm.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 11.03.26 AM.png