FOLLOW artist from Mobile app

The ability to follow an artist from the mobile app is desired.

2014-04-07  

Hey guys! We’re now updating this idea to “Implemented”.

You may have heard about our new design we released this year. Now Spotify has a darker theme, refreshed typography and rounded iconography. You can now also "Follow" artists on your iPhone or Android.

You can take a closer look at our new design right here.

Related Ideas

Comments
malcolmke

Hi all

I have just joined spotifuggle, I am gutted to learn that you can not buy your playlists, but before you could, I hope they reverse their decision what a fantastic service it would be.

Regards

Malcolm

OtotheZ
Regular

I'd like to add that I want to be able to also ACCESS all who I'm following for easy new track retrieval, instead of searching the entire database of artists.

Peter__
Community Legend

Pretty sure this is coming soon, I have seen a few screenshots!

Peter

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

chuchunain

i want to follow artist from iphone, please add this feature 

ispotitheearl

New to spotify - recently switched in from Pandora.

Started using the mobile app after using the web page and the Mac OS app for a bit - figured i must have been doing something wrong since I couldn't figure out how to follow artists from my S3.

This would be a cool feature :)

uhy
I consider following an artist as a fundamental and potentially easy feature to implement for apps. It is irritating to go to a desktop/laptop version to follow someone.Please add it asap.
reelnoncents
Regular

I'd like the option to group/sort the artists that I am following.  I'd also like to have the ability to follow an artist from my phone.

dlnvtl

at the moment i have to start up the desktop client, go to my personal stuff top right (i wonder why that is hidden there) and find the list of artists i follow, then type that name in my tablet and find the music.... there are so many ways to do this better!

carolinerx
Agree, it doesnt make sense that I can't follow an artist from my tablet.