Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Full screen artwork (for those late nite jams)

So.... it's Friday night, your friends are round, you've sorted your music for the night by queuing a shedload of music.... now we're on 'Play Queue' and I'm stuck looking at the interface - boring! It's time for some atmosphere - no need for fancy visualisers, just give me a 'full screen' option on the artwork for the current song!

Maybe we could even flip it over and read the back cover & credits too!!

Just like the old vinyl days.....

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hey @MandaGee this has now been implemented on our Desktop app. If you click on the full screen icon to the right side of the Play Bar, you'll get the artwork in full screen. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 1.56.19 PM (2).png

Comments
hans-jürgen

Not available in my version 1.0.60.492 yet, location and language Germany.

Thats good but it's not exactly full screen is it. Make the image BIGGER so it is actually full screen not a wee square in the middle.

m__a__t__s__

I can't find this button in my version 1.0.63.617 App (Italy)

Where is it? 

hans-jürgen

It's supposed to be in the lower right corner in the player bar. Still haven't got it either, so it is probably still a test rollout and not available to everyone. Maybe it makes a difference if you are a Premium user, but I doubt it.

Kukks

Is it possible to get the same ui when not in fullscreen mode? I just want the album art showing with minimal controls on a small portion of my screen. I use an ultrawide instead of multiple moitors so it'skind of useless to me like this.

andrljamandrlja

Thank you so much, I've been requesting this so many times and finaly you made it, can you just make some more settings for the app and for the fullscreen.

jasondamour

Does anyone know what version it's implemented in? I'm on 1.0.65.320 and still don't see it.

Jaidonrymer

@jasondamour It should be implemented in that version, my full version number is 1.0.65.320.gac7a8e02 but I've had the feature for ages. Are you on Windows or Mac? and are you a premium subscription member?

jasondamour
Hm, I'm on the same version (Mac). I recently dropped my premium, could
that be the cause? Or maybe I'm just blind 🙂
i_amaface

What is the play bar?