Keep the Playlist/Album Header at the Top of the Page

It'd be nice if the album/playlist name stayed stationary when scrolling. The header disappears when you move down the list. Sometimes I'm at the bottom of the list and have to scroll all the way back up to see what playlist it is. Would be nice if it stayed put and the list scrolled underneath it. 

Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello,

thanks for your feedback! This has now been implemented:
The playlist/album header stays in a smaller version on top while you're scrolling.
13.png

Thanks again for adding your kudos - keep suggesting great features like this.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Implemented

ryanajarrett

Also, if you're working on a playlist it's nice to have the songcount/playlist length visible at all times so you don't have to keep scrolling to the top to view as you make changes

SpencerCloud
Casual Listener

I feel like this was already a feature but it seems to have disappeared after the last update. Maybe there's an option under "view" or something but I can't seem to find it.

TrevorLuce

Definitely need a sticky header as it used to be. If I want to resort my playlists by artist when I'm half way down I have to scroll all the way back up. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Updated: 2015-04-29

Hey guys, having this feature is now under consideration. We'll let you know about any updates right here. Thanks!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello,

thanks for your feedback! This has now been implemented:
The playlist/album header stays in a smaller version on top while you're scrolling.
13.png

Thanks again for adding your kudos - keep suggesting great features like this.